Mobile Notary Public
We travel to your location:
-Home, office, hospitals, even the coffee shop.
-Last Minute Appointments Welcome!!
We accept cash, checks and credit cards.
Santa Monica-90405 $15, Other Santa Monica $20
Culver City, Venice, Westwood, West LA- $20
Beverly Hills, Century City- $25
Please call for other locations.
Notary Fee: $10 per signature
State of California Approved
California Notary Acceptable Identification must be current or issued within the last 5 years, must contain a photo and description of signer and must bear a serial or identifying number. Forms of ID are:
- California or other US State drivers license or DMV issued ID.
- ID issued by any branch of the US Armed Forces
- Passport issued by US Department of State
- Passport issued by foreign government and stamped by United States Citizenship and Immigration Service
- Driver's license issued by Canadian or Mexican public agency authorized to issue drivers' licenses
- Inmate ID card issued by the Department of Corrections if inmate is in custody.
- Employee Identification card issued by the State of California or a city or county or agency of a city or county in this state.
A Notary Public is a public servant that exists to help protect against fraud and ensure that certain minimum standards are me in the signing of documents.
The primary purpose is to certify that signer(s) personally appeared before the notary at the time of notarization and that the signers were properly identified.
If the document requires the signer to swear to the truthfulness of the contents of the document, the signer must do so in front of the notary.
A traveling or mobile notary will visit your place of work, residence or meet in some other place to complete the notarization.
We have often met people in a coffee shop to perform the notarization.
Name completeness: For Notarization, the name on your ID can contain more information than your name on the document to be signed, but NEVER less information. For example:
Name on document is John Smith and name on ID is John Smith:
Exact Match, OK to notarize.
Name on document is John J Smith and name on ID is John Smith:
ID does not contain all information (does not include middle initial that appears on document) NOT OK to notarize
Name on document is John Smith and name on ID is John J Smith:
ID contains more information than document, OK to notarize.
If you have any questions about this rule, please call me: 310-876-2896
What types of documents might require a notarization?
Just about any type of document may require a notary to witness the signing.
We can act as notary for any legal request, including: grant deeds, quitclaim deeds, deeds of trust, covenant not to sue, consent to travel, power of attorney and many others.
If need you any notary services, please call me: 310-876-2896